Performance Through Stainless!
Home // About Us // Careers
Berlin Food & Lab Equipment Co. Provides dynamic turn-key equipment solutions. Berlin Food & Lab Equipment provides services in the United States and Internationally. The Company operates in major market segments such as Food Service, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Technology, Defense, Research, Medical, Marine, and Transportation. Berlin offers stainless steel equipment with integrated solutions & turn-key fabrication using state of the art design software and experienced developers for manufacturing. Berlin also offers on-site deployable solutions in the field of installations and project management. Berlin provides a wide range of catalog stainless steel equipment for laboratories, bakeries, cafeterias, delis, research centers, hospitals, and medical centers with items such as work tables, sinks, hoods, dish tables, shelving solutions, faucets, parts and also custom solutions. With 2 major manufacturing facilities in Northern California Berlin enables consumers to use a variety of managed operations and platforms to develop almost any stainless steel products.
Available Production Positions: What will I need after my application is accepted? “Required Forms”
Seeking a motivated individual for the position of shear operator and material handling. Must be proficient in the handling of sheet material loading, stacking, racking and precision cutting for high end stainless projects.
Seeking a motivated individual for the position of advanced tig welding and fitting. Must have 10 plus years experience. This individual must be proficient in the fields of tig welding for high end life science and food service stainless steel and aluminum projects. “In-House Position”.
Seeking a motivated individual for the position of Brake Operator Hydraulic & Mechanical. Must be proficient in the handling of sheet material loading, stacking, racking and precision braking for high end stainless projects.
Available Management Positions:
- (6) years of responsible experience in project management.
- Superior writing, editing, project management and organizational skills.
- Able to manage several high volume & diverse projects at one time.
- Trouble shoot and anticipate problems in advance.
- Coordinate with owner/operators and or contractors.
- Proficient in reading detailed plan drawings, and spec details.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
Available Engineering Positions:
SENIOR MANUFACTURING & EQUIPMENT DEVELOPER
Essential Requirements and Functions:
- Facilitate the production of new equipment and the design and construction of existing equipment.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyses and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Must have proven experience in the design and building of manufacturing equipment.
- Must be trained for and proficient in machine logic trouble shooting, machine controls.
- Confers with management, product engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production & project process.
- Strong experience in supporting projects from initial conception to successful completion including budget and time allocation.
- Familiar with common machine control systems and lab product flow.
- Applies statistical methods to study manufacturing process and identify improvement opportunities.
- Must have strong ability to manage the team to set and meet schedules and objectives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in establishing and managing supplier relationships.
We consistantly deliver a value driven product that exceeds our customers criteria and expectations. we are driven to be an integral part of our customers continued success by improving our day to day operations and product lines that give our customers a significant equipment advantage.
Today choosing materials for construction are more critical than ever before with the threat of global warming, waste, and environmental contamination. Choosing materials such as Stainless Steels offer not only one of the most durable and versatile products on the market today for variety of industries, but offer the purest life cycle of almost any recycled materials on the market today.
About Berlin Equipment
Berlin Food & Lab Equipment Company has helped shape the Bay Area food & Lab service industry since being founded in 1945 by Fred J. Berlin. Today, the combination of experience, strict attention to detail and a focus on individual client needs places Berlin in the unique position to design, develop, and deploy both customized stainless steel and manufactured kitchen, pharmaceutical, and bio-technology equipment for any type of project.